Air Gold Coast operates a CASA approved maintenance facility from its large modern hangar at the Gold Coast Airport. Established over 50 years, Air Gold Coast is well equipped for all types of general aviation aircraft. With over 100 years of combined engineering experience, our team of dedicated engineers and apprentices will ensure quality and efficient service.
Aircraft maintenance and services available:
- 100 hour/ Annual Inspections
- Wooden structures, Fabric and Composite
- Refurbishment including Project Management
- Australian Certificate of Airworthiness
- Avionics Metalwork Installations
- In-house Electric, Instrument and Radio Avionics capabilities
- Major Airframe Repairs and Modifications
- Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet and SR20/SR22 Authorised Service Centre | details>>
- Daher TBM 700/850/900 Area Service Centre | details>>
- Pilatus PC-12 Authorised Service Centre | details>>
Chief Engineer Dan Brown and his team of dedicated engineering staff have extensive experience so your aircraft will be in capable hands.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for further information and assistance.